Sunday, February 01, 2009

Yesterday's post cum psycho-ing myself into thinking my new school would be great didn't exactly work since kk's got more whinings from me today (BUT MUCH LESS).

Well, at least I don't feel so horrible right now..I'm half prepared for the worst. Distance-wise it really sucks to the max since its an hour away by bus. As for the students, culture and everything...I'll have to see for myself for the next four-five days at least.

My only aim in JC is to do well for my A's and get into a uni course I want, not screw it up like my O's with plain laziness and zero-percent concentration. I actually told ky and ash that I'm gonna be a loner from now on but NAH, the option is to STOP WASTING MY TIME ON ABSOLUTELY USELESS STUFF (like being indecisive -.-).

Plan A for tomorrow is to be non-emo and make new friends! :D I haven't thought about Plan B yet (in case I really do get emo)



I've posted this before.

Just stand up! (to cancer). The lyrics are still applicable for other situations anyway. You ain't gotta find no hiding place! (I JUST REALISED LEONA LEWIS SANG THIS LINE! )




Gee, I'm not ready for school yet and you guys better not forget about me >:[

No, scrape that. Bus 72, here I come.

No comments: